Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Days Are Just Packed

Out of necessity, I've begun "normalizing" back to life in MN. Today started off with breakfast at the Bandbox, where I surprised myself by eating solid food a day after the wisdom teeth were forcefully yanked out of my mouth. Then, off to see the grandmother, misc errands, and a movie date with myself to finally see Crash (a little emotionally heavy-handed, but not a bad movie, if contrived).

Anyways, as I'm trying to get at, as much as I left life here, it really didn't leave me. There's still things to do, people to see, and the same old responsibilities. One of those pseudo-responsibilities now includes getting some more pics up, which is just what I've done (thanks again for the pix Souad).

Old & New Pix

They're still mostly from the Sahara, or our goodbye party.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isaac, laraine here! i finally got your correct blogspot, and loved reading your postings. the pictures are surreal, and i regret not being able to converse with you in person.

as for my story goes, buenos aires is an amazing city. i´ll keep you posted, but the best way is probably via email, not your blogspot. lhsu10@gwu.edu
all the best

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home