Friday, August 05, 2005

Ye Olde Itinerary

Well, since I have a full docket for the next week or so (ie: finally doing some serious traveling), I thought I'd let everyone know what's up.

Tomorrow morning (saturday), we're taking the train to the airport to pick up my mom's lost luggavge, then we're going straight to Marrakech to stay through monday. From there, we're coming back up to Rabat, then over to Meknes, Volubilis (old Roman ruins outside of Meknes), and possibly Fes. Then, back to Rabat for the last two days to say goodbyes, buy final touristy items, and drink plenty of Moroccan mint tea... Time's been flying by lately, and I'm going to be really sad to leave. Here's to hoping we get a hotel room for saturday night in Marrakech (everything is full... in theory).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home